Working cooperatively with others to achieve objectives. Applying a wide range of interpersonal skills. Respecting and valuing the diversity of contribution amongst the University community.
Key things that you can do to undertake your development in this area include:
- Undertake online training on Diversity and Inclusion so that you understand the University's Diversity and Inclusion priorities;
- Participate in University wide events and consultations;
- Make efforts to connect with others across the University to share information and ideas; and
- Becoming an environmental champion.
If you only do one thing to develop in this area:
Consider undertaking Unconscious Bias training available through People Development
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0)118 378 6113