The Inclusive Leader
This is a University leadership programme designed for colleagues with formal line management responsibility for others. The programme is organised around the University’s Leadership Framework – the 3Rs. Successful completion of the programme leads to a Certificate of Achievement from the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM)
The aims of the programme are to enable individuals to:
- Gain a greater understanding of your values, motivations and priorities to see how they influence you as a manager
- Use the values and priorities of your team members to motivate them to achieve high performance
- Demonstrate the University’s expectations of managers by role modelling the Leadership Framework (the 3Rs)
- Develop and empower your team so that their productivity is enhanced
- Regularly review the external organisational context and construct coherent strategies to implement with your team
- Commit to a self-development plan by continuing to access learning resources and supportive networks across the University.
Applications for 2023/24 are open. We welcome applications from colleagues in line management roles in Professional Services and Schools, such as Team Leaders or Heads of schools. To apply please fill out the application form and send it to People Development by close Friday 6th October.