Achieving results is about consistently meeting objectives and success criteria within agreed deadlines. Planning, prioritising, and organising workloads to ensure that deadlines are met within resource constraints.
Some key things that you can do to develop yourself in this area include:
- Ensuring that you have clear objectives and talking regularly with your line manager about your progress against them;
- Engaging in the performance review process;
- Engaging with the University Strategy to inform your own deadlines and priorities;
- Seeking out, or acting as a mentor to develop your understanding of how the wider University operates.
- Develop your understanding of how the University operates, including understanding University finances
If you only do one thing to develop in this area:
- Fully engage in and learn about the Performance and Development Review process.