Working at a consistently high standard and providing the best quality service to students, staff, and other members of our community. Building genuine and long-term relationships to enable success.
Key things that you can do to undertake your development in this area include:
- Taking time to think about what others expect from you and what you expect from yourself;
- Engaging in learning and networking related to your field of work and across the University;
- Working with your line manager to be clear about the benchmarks for excellence in relation to your activities;
- Actively seeking feedback on your work to identify areas for improvement.
If you only do one thing to develop in this area:
- Join a Community of Practice at the University to share and hear best practice relevant to your field or area of work.