At the University of Reading, our master's programmes cover a broad range of disciplines.
Through the quality of our teaching and research, as well as our excellent student support services, we're preparing our graduates to succeed in the world – and to seize the life-changing opportunities that lie ahead.
Browse our master's programmes and find the right course for you.
If you studied your undergraduate degree at the University of Reading, you will be eligible for a £1,500 discount on your master's course fees.
You will automatically be considered for this discount when you apply.
Funding your master's course
We understand that finances are an important factor in your decision to study a master's. We're here to give you the information you need to make an informed decision.
- A competitive edge - In addition to your degree, and to further increase your career prospects, you have the option to complete the Henley Business School Emerging Leaders Experience at no extra cost. Download the guide (PDF, 409KB) for further information on this optional course.
- Among the top 30 UK universities - We are ranked 29th out of 84 UK universities featured in the QS World University Rankings, 2020 (The University of Reading is ranked 205th overall).
- Research excellence - We are a research-intensive university: 98% of our research has been rated of international standing (based on the Times Higher Education Guide's analysis of our submissions judged to be world leading, internationally excellent and internationally recognised in overall quality in the latest Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- Central location - Our main campuses are located close to Reading's thriving town centre. From there, it's just 22 minutes to London Paddington by train and 45 minutes to Heathrow airport by coach.
- Diverse community - Join an international environment, home to more than 6,285 master's students from 120 countries.
There is no specific deadline date for most postgraduate courses and applications will be considered until the course is full. We are still accepting applications for 2020. However as it is not long until the start of term, we would be very grateful if, wherever possible, you submit all of the necessary paperwork and any supplementary information requested with your application.
Please note: MSc Speech and Language Therapy has a specific deadline for applications – please see the course information page for details of the current dates.
Reading's strong, supportive community means that help is always at hand, no matter what. Whilst this year has been my biggest challenge to date, it's also proving to be the most enjoyable year I've had at university.