Clearing accommodation at the University of Reading
Accommodation is guaranteed when you apply through Clearing.
We understand that your plans may have changed and you have recently applied to the University of Reading. To support you in this choice and to enable you to successfully start your student experience, we have reserved rooms in University accommodation for students coming to Reading via Clearing or Adjustment.
This information is specific to applicants applying via Clearing or Adjustment from 10 August 2021.
We have a wide range of room types at the University of Reading, from rooms with a shared bathroom to studios and flats, all within a 15-minute walk of the Whiteknights campus.
- Explore our self-catered shared bathroom rooms
- Explore our self-catered rooms with private bathrooms
- Explore our catered rooms
||Cost (per week)
|Bridges Hall premium room
Shared kitchens and bathrooms
|Bridges townhouse room
||Shared kitchens and bathrooms||£161.00
|Childs Hall premium en-suite||En-suite room||£182.98
|Sherfield Hall||En-suite room||£161.00
|St Patrick's Hall room with washbasin||Catered, shared bathrooms||£130.11
|Wessex Hall upgraded room||Shared kitchens and bathrooms
WHY LIVE IN UNIVERSITY ACCOMMODATION?
- All-inclusive bills (no hidden fees!)
- High-speed WiFi
- Student Support services
- A dedicated 24/7 Halls Hotline service to help deal with all halls related issues quickly and efficiently
- An inclusive home at halls residence life programme to support you in feeling part of our community alongside your academic studies
- 93% of students would recommend their room to another student!
Catering at the University of Reading is brought to you by Clever Cuisine.
Read more about Clever Cuisine.
Location of Halls
Contact the Accommodation Office on 0118 200 5011 or email email@example.com.