VICE CHANCELLOR GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD 2023/24
- These awards have been allocated to specific countries – if your country is not listed, you can be considered under our Worldwide category.
- To be considered for the scholarship, it is necessary to have been offered and accepted admission to the University for an eligible programme of undergraduate study for entry in the academic year 2023/24.
- No further application is required. Selection will be based on academic achievement, as evidenced through outstanding performance in the examinations or assessments (qualifications) offered by the student in order to gain admission to the University.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction and is applied for each year of study.
- Recipients must be classified by the University as an International student for fees purposes.