VICE CHANCELLOR GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD 2021/22
- To be eligible, it is necessary to have been offered and accepted admission to the University for an eligible programme of undergraduate study for entry in the academic year 2021/22.
- No further application is required. Selection will be on the basis of academic achievement, as evidenced through outstanding performance in the examinations or assessments (qualifications) offered by the student in order to gain admission to the University.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction and is applied for each year of study.
- Recipients must be classified by the University as an international student for fees purposes.
Read the full terms and conditions.
BSC ARCHITECTURE SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2021 ENTRY
Read the terms and conditions.
Scholarships are available in the School of Agriculture, Policy and Development for undergraduate agricultural degree programmes.
pwc flying start degree bursary
PwC are offering £10,000 bursaries to students joining the BA Accounting and Business - The Flying Start Degree Programme in 2022. The bursary is available to support living costs.
SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY AND CLINICAL LANGUAGE SCIENCES INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP 2021
Two awards of £2,000 each towards the first year of study for students commencing any of the following courses in the 2021/22 academic year:
- BSc Psychology
- BSc Psychology with Professional Placement
- BSc Psychology and Language Sciences
- BSc Psychology with Neuroscience
- BSc Psychology with Foundation
- MSci Applied Psychology
- BSc Psychology and Philosophy
EU BURSARY 2021-22
A bursary of up to £6000 is being offered to students resident in the EU who will commence their studies at the University of Reading in the 2021/22 academic year.
University of Reading Sanctuary Scholarships
Applications for eligible students are now open. The deadline for applications is 23:59 on 6 May 2021 if you are applying for the pre-sessional English awards, or 23:59 on 4 July 2021 if you are applying for undergraduate or postgraduate taught awards.