VICE CHANCELLOR GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD 2024/25
100 scholarships of £4000 each are available to international undergraduate students. Before applying for the Vice Chancellor Global Scholarships, please read our Guidance on Completing the Scholarship Application Form for useful information about the application process.
- These awards have been allocated to specific regions and are for international fee paying students.
- To apply for funding, a candidate must have received an offer of admission to one our undergraduate courses for entry in the academic year 2024/25. The scholarship application form will be made available to eligible students via the me@reading applicant portal, and will be accessible up until the closing date (Friday 12 April 2024).
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction of £4000 and is applied for each year of study.
- Recipients must be classified by the University as an International student for fees purposes.
- Scholarships are awarded primarily based on previous academic accomplishment.
Full terms and conditions are published with the application form and in submitting a scholarship application the candidate is deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
The allocation of the Vice Chancellor Global Scholarship award by country as detailed on this page: