At the University of Reading, our master's programmes cover a broad range of disciplines.
Through the quality of our teaching and research, as well as our excellent student support services, we're preparing our graduates to succeed in the world – and to seize the life-changing opportunities that lie ahead.
Browse our master's programmes and find the right course for you.
Funding your master's course
We understand that finances are an important factor in your decision to study a master's. We're here to give you the information you need to make an informed decision.
- A competitive edge - 94% of our taught postgraduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating and, of those working full-time, more than 95% are in professional or managerial occupations (latest Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey, 2016/17).
- Among the top 30 UK universities - We are ranked 27th out of 84 UK universities featured in the QS World University Rankings, 2021 (The University of Reading is ranked 205th overall).
- Research excellence - We are a research-intensive university: 98% of our research has been rated of international standing (based on the Times Higher Education Guide's analysis of our submissions judged to be world leading, internationally excellent and internationally recognised in overall quality in the latest Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- Central location - Our main campuses are located close to Reading's thriving town centre. From there, it's just 22 minutes to London Paddington by train and 45 minutes to Heathrow airport by coach.
- Diverse community - Join an international environment, home to more than 6,285 master's students from 120 countries.
Reading's strong, supportive community means that help is always at hand, no matter what. Whilst this year has been my biggest challenge to date, it's also proving to be the most enjoyable year I've had at university.
Henley Business School Emerging Leaders Experience
In addition to your degree and to further increase your career prospects, you have the option to complete the Henley Business School Emerging Leaders Experience at no additional cost. Download the guide for more details on this optional course.