More Help - PC Security
Visit the knowledge-base
Our knowledge-base has useful information and tips on how to keep your information safe online. Click the button below to be directed to the 'IT Self Service Portal' where you can enter the knowledge-base.
Top ten tips for keeping your information secure online:
- Use strong passwords and do not share them
- Use central file shares or One Drive for Business in preference to local drives
- Lock/secure your hardware
- Encrypt sensitive and personal information
- Think carefully before clicking on links in emails, even from friends and colleagues
- Ensure that your anti-virus is up to date
- Ensure that Windows updates are applied promptly
- Keep software applications up to date
- Dispose of IT equipment and data securely
- Protect your mobile device
Full details can be found by clicking on the 'IT Self Service Portal' button above.