OneDrive for Business
What is it?
OneDrive for Business is Cloud storage that allows users to store and share files and folders online.
Where to get it
OneDrive for Business is available to staff and students at the University.
- You can login to Office 365 to gain access to OneDrive for Business from anywhere with an Internet connection
- And/or install the OneDrive for Business app onto your computer. An installation guide can be found on our knowledge base.
Why should I use it?
Use of OneDrive
- Ensure there are no contractual restrictions on use of Cloud Storage for the work you wish to store in One Drive.
- Use OneDrive for collaboration but be mindful that any documents used by a team will need to be moved should the owner of the document leave.
- Please read the University of Reading's usage requirements regarding OneDrive.
Microsoft has provided some user guides to help you get up and running with OneDrive for Business: