Microsoft's Office 365 suite combines email, calendar, OneDrive file storage, Office Online apps and Microsoft Teams. Office 365 is provided to help you collaborate on work with colleagues and work partners.
Choose from the buttons further down the page to be taken to the relevant hub for that tool. You will find FAQs, helpful links and instructions on how to get the tool.
Remember to log in using your username in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org (example) for students and email@example.com (example) for staff. Using your email address to log in will not work.
What is available?
Choose from the links below to get access to that tool and information/help regarding it:
Choose from the buttons below to get access to that tool and information/help regarding it.
- Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) online
Installation of full versions on personally owned PCs/Laptops, Tablets and Phones via the ProPlus extension (up to five installations per device type)
- Integration with OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business
- 1 TB storage. Ensure there are no contractual restrictions on use of Cloud Storage for the work you wish to store in One Drive. Use OneDrive for collaboration but be mindful that any documents used by a team will need to be moved should the owner of the document leave. Please read the University of Reading's usage requirements regarding OneDrive.
- Ability to share files/folders with others
Email and Calendaring
- 50 GB storage
- Available online or via Outlook
- Instant messaging
- Online meetings
- Document collaboration