Microsoft's 365 suite (previously Office 365) combines email, calendar, OneDrive file storage, Office Online apps and Microsoft Teams. Microsoft 365 is provided to help you collaborate on work with colleagues and work partners.
Choose from the links below to get instructions on how to get the tool and information/help regarding it:
How to login
Use this link to Login to Office 365
Log in using the format username@ as below:
- Students: email@example.com (example)
- Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org (example)
Using your email address to log in will not work!
What is available?
- Office applications (such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel) online
Installation of full versions on personally owned PCs/Laptops, Tablets and Phones via the ProPlus extension (up to five installations per device type). See box for details.
Integration with OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business
- 1 TB storage. Ensure there are no contractual restrictions on use of Cloud Storage for the work you wish to store in One Drive. Use OneDrive for collaboration but be mindful that any documents used by a team will need to be moved should the owner of the document leave. Please read the University of Reading's usage requirements regarding OneDrive.
- Ability to share files/folders with others
Email and Calendaring
- 50 GB storage
- Available online or via Outlook
- Instant messaging
- Online meetings
- Document collaboration
Updated by lm920207 on 22/02/23