BSc International Business and Management with Study Year Abroad
Gain the skills to succeed in a fast-moving global economy – and broaden your skills and experience by studying overseas – with our BSc International Business and Management with Study Year Abroad degree.
This flexible, four-year course, taught by experts from Henley Business School, provides you with a thorough understanding of the theory and practice of business management in an international context. You’ll enrich this learning and broaden your life experience with an integrated Study Year Abroad.
You’ll explore different areas of international business, including:
- firms in the global economy
- international corporate strategy
- comparative international management
- cross-cultural marketing
- international human resource management.
You’ll also study the core disciplines that underpin business – including economics, psychology and sociology – and examine concepts such as:
- organisational behaviour
- data analytics
You’ll learn through a combination of lectures, seminars, practical workshops, and self-guided study. This will provide the opportunity to discuss subject materials in an in-depth way with your lecturers and fellow students.
Throughout your studies, you will:
- explore the interdisciplinary nature of business
- apply the skills and knowledge you learn to current business problems
- study the emerging challenges facing global markets.
Choose BSc Business and Management with Study Year Abroad at Henley Business School
- Ranked 6th for graduate prospects in Business, Management & Marketing in the Guardian University Guide, 2020.
- Triple-accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB).
Flexible study options
After the first year of your BSc International Business and Management with Study Year Abroad degree, you will have the option to transfer to any of our other specialist pathways:
- BSc Business and Management (Accounting)
- BSc Business and Management (Entrepreneurship)
- BSc Business and Management (Data Analytics and Digital Business)
- BSc Business and Management (Marketing)
- BSc International Business and Management with a Modern Language
Alternatively, you could transfer onto the more general BSc Business and Management where you’ll be offered a wide range of options in your second and final years – allowing you to tailor your learning to your individual interests.
We also offer two other variations of this course: BSc International Business and Management, a three-year course; and BSc International Business and Management with Placement Year, a four-year course with a year spent on work placement instead of abroad.
Study Year AbroadIn your third year, you’ll have the opportunity to continue your studies at one of our overseas partner universities.
We’ll help you decide where to go and for how long, guide you through the application process, and support you when you’re abroad.