BSc Business and Management (Entrepreneurship)
Develop the skills to become a successful entrepreneur, and prepare for a career in the rapidly changing world of business, with our BSc Business and Management (Entrepreneurship) degree.
This programme, taught by experts from Henley Business School, combines the rigour of a management degree with the creative spirit of entrepreneurship.
You’ll gain the expertise to embark on your own business venture, with modules covering opportunity recognition and evaluation, financing, “growth-hacking”, and resource management.
Your studies will provide:
- a solid foundation in business, marketing, and entrepreneurial finance
- practical entrepreneurial techniques, including lean start-up, business model generation, and design thinking
- hands-on experience in business development and sales
- the ability to manage and direct yourself as an entrepreneur
- the opportunity to create a business idea through the Entrepreneurial Project module.
In your final year, you will also have the option to run your own business with support and mentorship from the Henley Centre for Entrepreneurship.
Throughout your degree, you will also study the core disciplines that underpin business – including economics, psychology and sociology – and explore theories and concepts such as:
- international strategy
- organisational behaviour
- data analytics
- human resource management
You’ll learn through a combination of lectures, seminars, practical workshops, and self-guided study. This will provide the opportunity to discuss subject materials in an in-depth way with your lecturers and fellow students.
Choose BSc Business and Management (Entrepreneurship) at Henley Business School
- Ranked 6th for graduate prospects in Business, Management & Marketing in the Guardian University Guide, 2020.
- Triple-accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB).
Flexible study options
After the first year of your BSc Business and Management (Entrepreneurship) degree, you will have the option to transfer to any of our other specialist pathways:
- BSc Business and Management (Accounting)
- BSc Business and Management (Data Analytics and Digital Business)
- BSc Business and Management (Marketing)
- BSc International Business and Management
- BSc International Business and Management with a Modern Language
Alternatively, you could transfer onto the more general BSc Business and Management where you’ll be offered a wide range of options in your second and final years – allowing you to tailor your learning to your individual interests.
All of our degrees are available as four-year options, with either a Placement Year or Study Year Abroad in the third year.
A focus on enterprise with BSc Business and Management (Entrepreneurship)
We are passionate about developing the personal, professional and entrepreneurial skills you need to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
At the end of your degree, you’ll be well-equipped to start your own venture, or be in an excellent position to pursue a managerial career in a start-up or fast-growing business. The skills required to succeed in these roles are embedded into the curriculum.
You’ll also be encouraged to enhance your knowledge and skills through a variety of extra-curricular opportunities, offered by the Henley Centre for Entrepreneurship and the Student Entrepreneurship Society.