University of Reading cookie policy

We use cookies on to improve your experience, monitor site performance and tailor content to you.

Read our cookie policy to find out how to manage your cookie settings.


Could I have...? How to ask for a DTS service 

You can ask for many of our services without needing to call or log a ticket by completing a form on the IT Self Service Portal. The form collects the information we need, a ticket is raised automatically and is passed straight through to the correct team for action.

You can find most forms by starting on this page: IT Self Service Portal - place a DTS Request, which gives you the option of asking for software or requesting a service. 

SSP place a request screenshot

There's a search function within the IT Self Service Portal which you can also use to find the form you need.


Staff and Visitor User Accounts (MyID)

We have a User Account Management (UAM) system, called MyID. For more details, user guides and FAQs, please see the User Account Management web page. 

Other IT Resources/Services


Page last updated by lm920207 on 14/10/22.
Something wrong? Email IT Engagement.