Remote Services Access - Agresso
Multi Factor Authentication
We have changed how you access Agresso from off campus.
We have retired the use of Duo to access Agresso from off-site on the 30th May 2019.
Users of the service need to install and use the Microsoft Authenticator app.
What do I need to do now?
- Install the Microsoft Authenticator app now, available for Android, iOS or Windows Phone.
- You can then access Agresso via the new login method.
(log in using your primary email address)
- Proceed through the enrolment process, following the on-screen instructions.
A is available if you require further assistance in setting up the Microsoft Authenticator app.
If you require further help with Microsoft Authenticator, or have a problem accessing the service, please contact the IT Service Desk.
You will be able to gain access to Agresso quickly from remote locations by logging in to the Office 365 Portal where a tile will be published for the service.
For further information on accessing internal services remotely, please visit the pages of the IT website.
- Telephone (Internal): 6262
- Telephone (External): 0118 378 6262
- IT Self Service Portal