Stay connected to your alumni community
There are many great reasons for our alumni to stay connected to the University of Reading, and to each other. Our global community of more than 300,000 alumni in over 150 countries actively work together, socialise with one another, and provide opportunities to enable fellow alumni to thrive beyond their time at Reading.
There are also many bespoke benefits to being a Reading graduate, including:
- a £1500 alumni discount off future postgraduate study
- a range of discounts on campus, such as reduced gym membership at the SportsPark and discounted library membership
- services to help with your future, including individual advice, guidance and support from our Alumni Career Services team for 2 years after graduation
- access to an ever-growing suite of online courses delivered by FutureLearn
- access to exclusive alumni events
- volunteering opportunities, enabling you to stay involved by sharing your experience and expertise
- exciting features and stories in our digital alumni magazine, CONNECTED.
Our aim is to help you to stay connected with the supportive global community of Reading graduates, wherever you may be in the world.
Update your contact details
By keeping your contact details up to date, you can make the most of your alumni benefits, whilst staying in touch with us at the Alumni and Supporter Engagement Office, with the University, and with each other.
So - if you have changed your name, your home or email address, your phone number, or have moved jobs, please update your details.
If you have any further questions about the alumni community at Reading, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.