Reading in the news - Thu 10 Feb
10 February 2022
COVID-19: expert comment on the pandemic
- Dr Simon Clarke (Biological Sciences) is quoted by the Independent (and in print), Yahoo!, Mail Online, The Times, BBC News online, Mirror (and in print), Express, The Telegraph, Evening Standard, Aol., CNN, The Metro (in print) and over 100 others about the upcoming early end of isolation rules in the UK. Dr Clarke spoke to BBC News Channel, TRT World (no link), BBC Radio Berkshire, LBC Radio News, BBC Radio Oxford
#PlanetPartners: working with global partners to protect the environment
- An article by PhD researchers Chris Wyver and Laura Reeves on The Conversation on the effect that early flowering has on pollinators is republished by The Independent (and in print) and Business Fast.
- University research using electric charges to encourage the formation of raindrops in clouds is reported by Phys.org.
- Dr Mark Shanahan (Politics) is quoted by Newsweek on the influence of billionaires on political parties.
- Henley Business School Africa is mentioned by Biz Community and The Media Online for its media scholarships.
- A Henley Business School student is mentioned by North Wales Pioneer and Wales 247 for being awarded the highest membership grade for his dedication to the business community.
- Dr Hisham Al-Obaidi (Pharmacy) is mentioned by DDW about research funding to find alternatives of animal testing.
- The University of Reading is ranked by Female as the fourth best university for studying creative courses.
- An interview with a Reading graduate on their career in graphic design is published by Eye Magazine.
- E.tailment mentions a training seminar being co-led by Henley Business School lecturers to train people in retail management tools.
Loading additional items please wait....