You will be taught by a diverse and incredibly experienced community of academics, and benefit from the breadth of their expertise and understanding of educating and influencing policy.
University-based teaching is through a series of lectures, practical seminars and workshops, where interactive and discussion-based techniques will encourage you to engage, reflect and challenge.
Teaching and learning may include:
- participating in workshop-style sessions with your peers
- attending presentations by subject experts
- working on tasks in groups
- having individual tutorials
- visits to schools or other education settings
- visits to theatres, museums, galleries or sites of educational interest.
Course-specific information on how you'll learn can be found on each course page.
BA Primary Education with Art (QTS)
BA Primary Education with English (QTS)
BA Primary Education with Mathematics (QTS)BA Primary Education with Music (QTS)
BA Children's Learning and Development