Academic & Research Computing Services
Our Academic and Research Computing Services include research computing platforms and data storage, specialist support for research projects and websites as well as teaching and training resources.
- Reading Academic Computing Cluster (RACC) - High Performance Computing.
- Linux Remote Desktop (NX via NoMachine)
- Reading Research Cloud (RRC) - on site research Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Research Data Storage
- Cloud Storage - OneDrive for Business
- Research Data Archive (managed by Research Services)
Specialist Web Support:
- Research Computing Applications and Services - Windows Remote Desktop (RDS), Managed File Transfer (MFT), GitLab@UOR
- Working From Home: how to connect to our academic computing services from off campus
- Academic Computing and Research Software Development Training: Resources and tutorials for ARC Services and Research Computing & Software
- Research Project Support
Page updated by lm920207 on 09/11/22