Permission Request for me@reading student
If you have enrolled and collected your campus card please allow 30-60 Minutes before trying to logon on to the student portal.
However, if you are still having issue logging in and landing on an error page then please try clearing your browsing cache first.
If that does not work then please revoke the access for me@reading student app on your Office 365 account and then reaccept it (see steps below):
- Please go to mail.live.reading.ac.uk and login with your University of Reading username and password
- On the mail page please click on the top-right corner and then select My Account
- On the left hand menu please select App Permissions and under Me@Reading click Revoke
- Press OK to confirm the revocation of the App
- Preferably in a new browser (clear browsing cache if necessary) please log on to the student portal
- You would be prompted to accept the permission request of Me@Reading Student. Please click accept.
If this does not resolve the issue please create an IT support ticket ITS Help.