The University of Reading is one of the UK's top research-led universities. Our talented, vibrant master's community, passionate academics, excellent facilities, and welcoming atmosphere make Reading a fantastic place to live, study and work.
Browse our master's programmes to see what's on offer.
Funding your master's course
We understand that finances are an important factor in your decision to study a master's. We're here to give you the information you need to make an informed decision.
- Global community - we are home to over 6,285 taught postgraduate students (29% of our student body), from 120 countries.
- Excellent career prospects - 94% of our taught postgraduates are in work or study within six months of graduating. Of those in work, 95% are in professional or managerial positions (Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey, 2016/17).
- High satisfaction rate - We achieved an 87% overall student satisfaction rate, ahead of the sector average of 82% (Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey, 2019).
- World-class research - 98% of the University's research is of international standing (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
- Superb location - Reading is only 22 minutes from London Paddington by train and 40 minutes from London Heathrow airport by coach.
- Great study environment - Our main Whiteknights campus is a green and welcoming place, set in 130 hectares of beautiful parkland.
There is no specific deadline date for most postgraduate courses and applications will be considered until the course is full. However, to allow time for us to process your application, we recommend that you apply by the following dates for admission in September:
UK applicants by 1 August
International applicants by 1 June
Please note: MSc Speech and Language Therapy has a specific deadline for applications – please see the course information page for details of the current dates.
Reading's strong, supportive community means that help is always at hand, no matter what. Whilst this year has been my biggest challenge to date, it's also proving to be the most enjoyable year I've had at university.