If you are a full-time, UK/Republic of Ireland-fee paying student starting your studies in the 2021/22 academic year, we have created a comprehensive breakdown of all course-related costs to help you plan for your time at Reading.
Our Undergraduate Tuition Fees and Additional Course Costs for Full-time Home Fee Paying Students commencing studies in 2021/22 (PDF 560KB) document outlines tuition fees for all years of study, as well as any additional costs related to your course.
This includes the cost of any:
- textbooks and similar learning resources
- field trips
- special clothing and/or footwear
- personal protective equipment
- printing and photocopying
- specialist materials (for example, art supplies)
For more information, please contact us at www.reading.ac.uk.