Stenton Hall opened in 2010. It features bright, 402 modern premium en-suite rooms which are self-catered. Flats of 8 or 10 students share a kitchen/diner with plenty of space.
- The bedrooms have 4 foot wide beds, fitted furniture and a range of storage including under bed storage.
- Located on the edge of Whiteknights campus, just a short walk to academic buildings.
- Part of the Park Group of Halls and a few minutes’ walk from the Park Group Reception and social hub (including large laundry, bike shed and post boxes).
- 40 week residency period available.
- Single gender areas available – see the Specific Requirements information for more details.
Premium en-suite room Floorplan
The premium en-suite rooms offer a high standard of accommodation in modern well-appointed buildings.
The rooms are bright and comfortable and include a 4ft‑wide bed, en-suite shower room and fitted furniture.
The Stenton Townhouses opened in 2012 and provide modern, well equipped accommodation with an atmosphere of communal living.
- 300 self-catered Stenton Townhouse rooms are split across 25 houses.
- 12 bedrooms in each house. These are arranged over 3 floors with a modern, spacious shared kitchen/dining and lounge area on the ground floor.
- Four bedrooms share two bathrooms on each of the upper floors.
- Bedrooms have 4 foot wide beds, fitted furniture and a range of storage including under bed storage.
- Part of the Park Group of Halls and a few minutes’ walk from the Park Group Reception and Social building (includes large laundry, bike sheds and post boxes).
- 40 week and 51 week residency periods available.
Room type at Stenton Hall
Weekly rent 2020-21
Self-catered premium en-suite
£182.98 per week
The townhouse rooms are arranged in modern, self‑catered houses offering an atmosphere of communal living.
Stenton Hall's location
Stenton Hall's location is highlighted in red on the map above.
Download a comparative map of all Whiteknights Campus based halls.