Windsor Hall has 221 rooms set out in a traditional corridor style. The majority of these rooms have washbasins. Windsor has a great location on the edge of campus and is just a few minutes’ walk to academic buildings.
- All rooms include a catered meal package, allowing you to purchase meals and snacks using a weekly cash allowance.
- Park Eat is adjacent to Windsor Hall or meals can be taken at a number of other catering outlets on campus.
- Shared kitchenettes are provided for preparing drinks and simple meals.
- Part of the Park Group of Halls and a few minutes’ walk from the Park Group Reception and social hub (where you will find Park bar, a large laundry, bike sheds and post boxes).
- Recently refurbished shared bathrooms.
The Accommodation Guarantee applies to students who meet one of the following criteria:
- a new full-time undergraduate who holds Reading as a firm UCAS choice and applies for accommodation by 23:59 on 1 August, and satisfies any conditions of their academic offer by 31 August of their year of entry
- a new full-time postgraduate who has accepted an offer from the University and applies for accommodation by 23:59 on 1 August, and satisfies any conditions of their academic offer by 31 August of their year of entry.
Read more about the Accommodation Guarantee (PDF, 255KB)
|Room types at Windsor Hall||Weekly Rent 2020-21|
Catered upgraded room with shared bathroom
Catered upgraded room with double bed and shared bathroom
|Catered upgraded washbasin room with shared bathroom
|Catered upgraded washbasin room with double bed and shared bathroom
Room with a shared bathroom Floorplan
WindSOR Hall's location
Windsor Hall's location is highlighted in red on the map above.
Download a comparative map of all Whiteknights Campus based halls.