There’s no doubt that life at the University of Reading is different at the moment. Yet our students and staff are still doing extraordinary things.
Doing things now that help everyone’s present, and everyone’s future, is at the heart of everything we do at the University of Reading. It’s the University of Reading way. Which is why we are highlighting stories about the #UoRWay, showing snapshots from campus life as it is right now.
We will be sharing inspirational stories from our students, staff and services that show how, despite uncertainty and difficulties we all face, Reading continues its mission to change lives through education, engagement and research. We will be focusing on life across the University, in relation to our COVID-19 response but also much more:
- how students are continuing to enjoy life despite restrictions on how we can mix and meet each other in person
- how quality education continues with our mixture of online lectures and face-to-face, COVID-secure teaching
- how students are connecting with businesses to obtain work and start their careers
- how colleagues are helping our whole community come together in support of one another
- how our world-leading research continues to change lives, despite our changes circumstances.