The purpose of the Knowledge Transfer Centre (KTC) is to enhance the impact of our research, knowledge and skills through business engagement and commercialisation activities which includes managing the intellectual property portfolio of the university. Our support includes:
- Facilitating connections between business and academia.
- Supporting both parties to build relationships.
- Securing collaborative funding, Consultancy and KTPs.
- Licencing/ assignment of Intellectual Property.
- Advising on knowledge exchange and commercialisation.