- Executive Support duties include processing timesheets and additional payments, fee claims and visiting lecture forms, and booking conferences and travel.
- Offering guidance and support with online expenses.
- Finance duties include the processing of both Sales Orders and Purchase Requisitions, ensuring that billing for all ISLI course fees are correct and encouraging students to pay promptly.
- Ensuring that Purchase Card statements have been checked and submitted within Procurement's guidelines.
- Preparing internal transfers between project codes where required.
- Offering support to all ISLI colleagues where requested for any Finance related queries.
Areas of interestWomen's Springboard Network - Supporting the facilitation of termly meetings for the University's colleagues who have previously completed the Springboard Programme.
I have over 25 years experience working in a Finance role and I am both AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) and CICM (Chartered Institute of Credit Management) qualified.
I began working at Reading in July 2009 in Central Finance and moved to ISLI in October 2016. No two days are ever the same and ISLI has such a friendly feel that I really enjoy coming to work each day.
When I am not being a taxi for my 3 boys for their activities, I like to keep active. I play Netball in the Berkshire Premier Netball League and I am the Fundraising & Social Secretary for my club. As netball is a winter sport, in the summer I train and compete in running events and triathlons.