|IELTS test fees|
|IELTS test fee (2022)||£185.00|
|Test date transfer fee||
|Enquiry on Results (EOR) fee||£110.00|
|Additional TRF issued to a recognised organisation||£20.00|
The payment link for the IELTS test fee will be sent to you once we have received your application.
Applying for an IELTS Test
To apply for an IELTS on computer or on paper test at the University of Reading, please visit the British Council booking site.
Cancellation and test date transfer
- If you wish to cancel your test or transfer to a different test date, please use the IELTS refund or test date transfer form.
- Please note that depending on the timing or reason for your test cancellation you may not be eligible for a refund / transfer
- For further clarification or assistance please contact us on email@example.com.
Enquiry on Results (EOR) Form
- If you have received your Test Report Form (TRF) and you are not happy with your result, there is a process for querying your results.
- There is a fee of £110 for this service -the fee will be refunded in full if the mark is changed
- Your result will normally be available in 2 to 21 days (depending on several factors including the number of sections requested for remark).
- If you would like to continue with this process, please notify the British Council via the Test Taker Portal and selecting the results tab.
- All EOR requests must be made within six weeks of your test date.
- If you have not received a response after 28 days, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application for Additional TRFs
- We are only able to issue one Test Report Form (TRF) per test taker
- If you wish to have your results sent to a recognised organisation, you can enter this information on your application (up to a maximum of 5)
- If you only decide after you receive your results that you would like to send them to a recognising organisation, then we can do this on your behalf
- Please complete the Application for the issue of additional TRFs form and contact us on email@example.com for more information
- To send results electronically, the receiving organisation must have registered with the TRF Verification Service. If they are not registered, only postal copies can be sent. All postal results will incur a postal fee of £10 per TRF and will be sent via tracked mail. On receiving the completed form the test centre will notify you if a postage fee applies and send the appropriate payment link.