- My main responsibility is to project manage the development of Transnational Education (TNE) Partnerships. I work closely with schools and departments across the University to establish, maintain and grow our International Partnerships.
- Base Section: International Partnerships Team
Areas of interest
- I have a BA (English Literature) and MA (Education) from Yarmouk University (Jordan) and an MA in International Relations from the University of Nottingham. Before coming to Reading, I spent more than a decade working in the Governmental, NGO and HE sectors, including at the Red Cross, the Ministry of Industry and Trade in Jordan and the University of Nottingham. I joined the University of Reading in 2014, working as Regional Manager overseeing the Middle East and North Africa region within the International Global Recruitment Team. In 2020, I joined the university's partnerships team, where our focus has been to expand the university's global partnership network.
- A few personal comments:
- I enjoy travelling, exploring new cultures, and meeting people from different backgrounds. I enjoy reading, walks in nature and spending quality time with friends and family.
- "And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul." - John Muir
As part of the University's Global Engagement Strategy, our team supports schools to establish and strengthen their international links, building a variety of different types of partnerships across the world. More information about our current work and projects can found on our website. www.reading.ac.uk/about/global/global-partnerships/global-partners