- Teaching Fellow in English for Academic Purposes.
- Base Section: Academic English Programme
Areas of interest
- I am currently developing a writing skills course for Economics dissertation students coming from NUIST-Reading Academy in Nanjing.
- My interests include reading, music, travelling and spending time walking in nature with my dog.
- I teach on discipline-specific and general Academic English Programme courses in autumn and spring and on the Pre-sessional English Programme in summer.
- Modules taught: Pre-sessional courses, dissertation writing in Economics, Psychology skills, English for Business and Finance
I have been teaching English for almost 20 years in various institutional settings, spanning 8 countries. After working as a general English teacher in the early stages of my career, I moved into researching and teaching English for academic and specific purposes. For the past 6 years, I have been focusing on developing materials for specific academic fields.