The purpose of the Knowledge Transfer Centre (KTC) is to enhance the impact of our research, knowledge and skills through business engagement and commercialisation activities which includes managing the intellectual property portfolio of the university.
Our support includes:
- Facilitating connections between business and academia.
- Supporting both parties to build relationships.
- Securing collaborative funding, Consultancy and KTPs.
- Licencing/ assignment of Intellectual Property.
- Advising on knowledge exchange and commercialisation.
- Vacant post, Head of Business Relationships and Commercialisation.
- Moataz Samir, Intellectual Property and Licencing Manager.
- Joanna Davies, Knowledge Transfer Partnerships Manager.
- Vacant post, Knowledge Transfer Partnership Officer
- Kimberley Steed German, Business Relationship Manager, Environment Theme and lead on Consultancy
- Simon Cutler, Business Relationship Manager Prosperity and Resilience and lead on ASPECT.
- Magda Kosmopoulou, Business Relationship Manager, Health component of Health, Food and Agriculture Research Theme.
- Owen Lloyd, Business Relationship Manager, Food and Agriculture component of Health, Food and Agriculture Theme.
- Vacant post, Business Relationship Manager Heritage and Creativity (please speak with Charlotte Johnson).
- Jess Armstrong, Business Engagement Officer