To be eligible for the scheme applicants must meet the following criteria:
- an academic achievement of grades ABB at A level (or equivalent*)
- an impressive personal statement, which demonstrates passion and clear commitment to studying criminology at the University of Reading
- place the University of Reading as Firm choice with UCAS by the deadline for reply as stated on your UCAS Track account
- applicants must also satisfy the conditions of entry to undergraduate study at the University of Reading.
Conditional offer holders must provide results and hold an unconditional place on the BSc Criminology programme by 6 September 2023.
The scholarships are available to applicants from any country and apply only to those who enrol directly onto Year 1 of the criminology course in 2023. Students who have a previous degree or other Higher Education qualifications will not be eligible.
It should be noted that:
- the scholarship applies to Year 1 fees only and payment will be made at the start of academic Year 1, after enrolment, subject to provision of relevant bank details by the offer holder
- the scholarship will not apply to those who defer entry on to the programme.
* ABB at A level is equivalent to International Baccalaureate 34pts and BTEC Diploma DDD. If you are studying a different qualification and would like to check the equivalent requirements, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Team on email@example.com.