Lecturer/Fellow in Modern Greek Studies
Modern Greek literature and language teaching
Various papers in J. Harris (ed.) UCL working papers in Linguistics, in G. Horrocks, B. Joseph and I. Philippaki-Warburton (eds) Themes in Greek Linguistics II, John Benjamin and a forthcoming one in 'Modern Greek Receptions of the Classical Past', A. Bakogianni (ed.), Oxford Universuty Press, 2011.
- M.A and PHD in Linguistics (University College London), funded by the Greek State Scholarship Foundation, BA in Classics (University of Athens)
- a diploma in acting (Central School of Speech and Drama) and part-time studying for a M.A in Physical theatre and performance funded by a RHUL scholarship.
- folk dancing - member of the Lykion ton Hellinidon performing team
- amateur radio-producing: The London Greek radio: 'In Word and Imagination' a series of literary programmes on Modern Greek authors
- Foreign languages:English (bilingual), French, German