Developing your leadership potential
Whatever career you choose, you will face situations where leadership is required. Undertaking this programme helps you prepare to work with leaders or take on leadership yourself.
We have designed this programme in partnership with Henley Business School specifically to meet your needs as a doctoral student.
The programme has immediate application to your current doctoral studies. Previous participants have found it beneficial in:
- overcoming challenges that have arisen during the course of their research
- providing time to think about personal development and future goals
- developing awareness of their current leadership status.
During this three-day programme, you will:
- develop your understanding, experience and practice of leadership
- explore your own leadership capabilities.
Dr Amal Ahmadi, Leadership, Organisations and Behaviour, Henley Business School.
Who can apply?
This programme is open to Reading doctoral students across all Schools and Departments:
- full-time doctoral students in their second or third year
- part-time doctoral students in their third, fourth or fifth year.
Dates and application
Application details and dates are circulated via email..
For more information about applying to the programme, please email Dr Joanna John on firstname.lastname@example.org.