- Local host and organizer-BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium 2014.
- Organiser- ESRC Festival of Social Sciences: Creative ways to introduce Computer Science and Art: A year On, Institute of Education, University of Reading 2013.
- Organiser-SEN-D and ICT: Institute of Education, University of Reading -funded by the Teaching Agency 2013.
- Organiser-ESRC Festival of Social Sciences: Integrating Computer Science with Art, Institute of Education, University of Reading 2012.
Recent Conference Presentations:
- Dimitriadi, Y. (2014) Student teachers with SEN and their use of digital technologies during their training years ECER 2014, 1-5 September 2014, Porto, Portugal-forthcoming.
- Dimitriadi, Y., Williams, S., Spiret, C. and McCrindle, R. (2013) 'Guiding e-learning: Introducing online informal learning to a global voluntary organisation', ECER 2013. 9-13 September 2013. Istanbul, Turkey.
- Dimitriadi, Y (2013) 'Reflecting on Inclusive Technology Practices in Teacher Education: Learning from the Experiences of Disabled Trainee-Teachers', AERA 2013. 27April-1 May 2013, San Francisco.
- Williams, S., Spiret, C., Dimitriadi, Y. and McCrindle, R. (2012) 'Auditing technology uses within a global voluntary organisation' In: Global TIME: Global Conference on Technology, Innovation, Media & Education: 7-9 February 2012, Online, pp. 104-109 (I contributed 25% in this publication).
- Dimitriadi, Y (2011) 'The use of ICT to support transition of children with special educational needs to secondary school' ECER 2011. Berlin, Germany.