Mr Andrew Happle
- Assistant Programme Director - PGCE Primary.
- Course Manager Troops to Teachers.
- PGCE Primary Module Leader (Science).
- School Supervision - Primary, Secondary and Troops to Teachers.
- IoE representative - University Hospitality and Catering Committee.
- Warden of Mackinder Hall.
- Member of the Warden's Community of Practice.
- PGCE Primary -Science.
- PGCE Secondary - Science.
- Troops to Teachers - Professional Studies.
- Troops to Teachers - Chemistry.
- Climate Change Education.
- Blended Learning.
- Pastoral support of learners.
- Enquiry focussed approaches to science education.
- Leadership of Science as a core subject in the Primary phase.
Paper submitted for the 21st Symposium on Chemistry and Science Education, the TU Dortmund University, May 17‐19, 2012 'Opportunities and Challenges in Promoting Climate Change Education in a European Comenius Network'