- I have developed Partnership links with local Special Schools in order to enhance experiences in SEN for Primary PGCE trainees.
- I have led formal training for colleagues to develop their expertise with e-portfolios, wikis, Prezi and Turnitin.
- I initiated and run the SEND pathway on the Primary PGCE
- I teach on the Professional Studies module on the Primary PGCE
- I teach Child Development on the Primary PGCE, BA(Ed) and BA CDL
- I do School Supervision
- I am a member of TRB working group and the Blended Learning group
Areas of interest
- SEND and inclusive practice in schools and Early Years settings
- Teacher and mentor identity
- Learning and teaching in the EYFS
Research centres and groups
- I lead the Mentor Development Group
- I am a member of the Equity, Inclusion and Improvement Research Group and the Narrative Research Group
Wolves and whales: A study of school-based mentoring using metaphor to analyse the professional lived experiences and identities of teachers who are school- based mentors in primary schools.