Communities and Networks
The University of Reading has designated teaching and learning roles at Department and School level. This aids development and sharing of effective practice and also improves dissemination across the University.
This section contains details regarding the main teaching and learning communities at the University of Reading some of which are listed below;
- National Teaching Fellows
- University Teaching Fellows
- School Directors of Postgraduate Taught Studies (PGT Directors)
- School and Departmental Directors of Teaching and Learning (DTLs)
- School Directors of Academic Tutoring
- Student Engagement
- TEL Practitioners Forum
- Undergraduate Programme Directors
- Community of Practice for International Tutors - International Study and Language Institute at the University of Reading
If you wish to contact a member of any of the communities, contact details can be found on the appropriate page.