Dr Tim Lees
- Head of School of the Built Environment
- Module Convenor: Construction Live Project (CE3CLP).
Areas of interest
- Technology-enhanced learning
- Placement learning
- Enquiry-based learning/live projects.
Teaching on the following modules:
- Construction Science (CE1CCS)
- Empirical Studies (CE1CES)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice, 2016
- MSc Project Management in Construction, University of Salford, 2011
- PhD - Nanoparticles at liquid interfaces, University of Hull, 2007
- Postgraduate Certificate in Research, University of Hull, 2006
- MChem (Chem), University of Hull, 2003.
Reviewer for the following international journals and conferences:
- Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management
- Journal of Construction Innovation
- Journal of Construction Management and Economics
- Innovation in the Built Environment Education Conference
- CIB W055, W065 and W089.
- Lee, X. , Khamidi, M. , See, Z. , Lees, T. , Chai, C. (2017) Augmented reality for nDimensional building information modelling contextualization, customization and curation.
- Schweber, L. , Lees, T. , Torriti, J. (2015) Framing evidence: policy design for the zero carbon home. Building Research and Information , 43 (4). pp. 420-434. ISSN: 1466-4321 | doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09613218.2015.1004658
- Lees, T. and Sexton, M. (2013) An evolutionary innovation perspective on the selection of low and zero carbon technologies in new housing. Building Research and Information , 42 (3). pp. 276-287. ISSN: 1466-4321 | doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09613218.2013.819547