Dr Ruth Dowsett
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant, University of Reading, on the internally funded pump-priming project "Re-establishing cultural identity in small scale housing" to obtain pilot data to support a larger scale application for external research funding, April 2017–August 2017
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant, University of Reading, on the Innovate UK & Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council-funded "Flexible Robotic Assembly Modules in the Built Environment – FRAMBE" project (Reference: EP/N508925/1). School of the Built Environment, University of Reading, March 2016–August 2018
- Sessional Lecturer, contributing to both graduate and postgraduate modules across the Construction Management and Engineering courses at the School of the Built Environment, University of Reading, April 2015–August 2018.
- EngD, University of Reading (TSBE Centre), 2016
- MSc Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability, University of Reading, 2011
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying, University of Reading, 2010
- Sherratt, F. , Dowsett, R. , Sherratt, S. (2020) Vive la révolution! But what about the people of Construction 4.0?. Management, Procurement and Law ISSN: 1751-4304
- Dowsett, R. , Green, M. , Sexton, M. , Harty, C. (2019) Projecting at the project-level: MMC supply chain integration roadmap for small housebuilders. Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management , 19 (2). pp. 193-211. ISSN: 1471-4175 | doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/CI-07-2017-0059
- Dowsett, R. and Harty, C. (2019) Assessing the implementation of BIM – an information systems approach. Construction Management and Economics , 37 (10). pp. 551-566. ISSN: 0144-6193 | doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01446193.2018.1476728
- Dowsett, R. , Leicht, R. , Harty, C. (2018) Organisational implications of robotics in the management of engineering projects. pp. 897-910.
- Dowsett, R. , Harty, C. , Davies, R. (2017) The complete robot? The human-machine interface in temporary off-site construction work. pp. 93-103.
- Green, M. , Dowsett, R. , Sexton, M. , Harty, C. (2017) Liquid integration and modern methods of construction: eddies of house-building in the UK. pp. 152-162.
- Dowsett, R. , Harty, C. , Davies, R. (2017) Epistemological differences and new technology in construction. pp. 714-723.
- Dowsett, R. and Harty, C. (2016) Making the link between BIM's benefits and implementation. (In: Chan, P W (Ed.) and Neilson, C J (Ed.), Proceedings 32nd Annual ARCOM Conference, 5-7 September 2016, Manchester UK. Association of Researchers in Construction Management, 35-44.)