To be eligible for the scheme applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An academic achievement of a UK first-class (or overseas equivalent) Part 1 ARB validated (prescribed) award;
- Accept an offer on the Master of Architecture at the University of Reading by 1 August 2024.
The scholarship is available to applicants from any country and apply only to those who enrol directly onto Year 1 of the Master of Architecture course in 2024.
It should be noted that:
- Payments will be made at the start of each academic year, after enrolment, subject to provision of relevant bank details by the offer holder.
- Payments will be made for a maximum of two years.
- Payment for Year 2 is subject to satisfactory progression within the programme in Year 1.
- The scholarship will not apply to those who defer entry onto the programme.