Wholly owned companies
Companies that are wholly owned subsidiaries of the University are regarded as separate public authorities under the FOIA and are required to publish their own publication schemes.
The approved model scheme is detailed on the website of the Office of the Information Commissioner as the Definition document for universities and other higher education institutions. In addition, the University has prepared a Guide to Information for each of its wholly owned companies, which gives details of what information the University will provide under the scheme.
The wholly owned companies are:
- University of Reading Malaysia (RUMAL)
- Thames Valley Science Park Ltd
- Henley Business School Ltd
- Reading Real Estate Foundation
- Henley Business Angels Ltd
- Henley Business School Ltd (South Africa)
- Henley Business School Germany GmbH
The Guide to Information for each of these wholly owned companies can be found by clicking on the appropriate link above.