University of Reading cookie policy

We use cookies on to improve your experience, monitor site performance and tailor content to you.

Read our cookie policy to find out how to manage your cookie settings.

Lists and registers

Any information we are currently legally required to hold in publicly available registers

The University has not identified any information that it is currently required to hold in publicly available registers.

Asset registers

The University maintains a central Asset List and Heads of School and Function are responsible for maintaining an Inventory of all plant, equipment, furniture and stores which have been allocated to their School or Function.


The University operates CCTV surveillance cameras across the Whiteknights, Greenlands and London Road campuses. See the CCTV Code of Practice (PDF-134KB) for further information.

Disclosure logs

The University does not keep a disclosure log. Some information about the material provided in response to Freedom of Information requests is recorded. Contact us for details.

Register of gifts and hospitality provided to senior management

There is no centrally held Hospitality and Gifts register, however Heads of Schools and Functions are required to keep one. Where no gifts or hospitality are given or received no register is kept. Contact us for details.

Any register of interests kept in the university

The University keeps the following registers of interests:

  • A register of Interests of Council Members and Grade 9 Staff
  • A register of Declaration of Outside Interests (for staff in academic salary scales)

Contact us for details.

Expenses for Officers of the University

Expense information for officers of the University, where applicable, is available via the main page, Key People. Key People is available here then to see the expenses for a particular officer, click onto their profile page. Where the information is available a link is then provided.

Things to do now

Contact IMPS

Report an

Find out if you need to do a DPIA here: