- We Make Film: on Disability, Creative Expression (Documentary, 75 mins). Director, Editor. Upcoming Trailer and Release in 2020-21. Produced by Shweta Ghosh and the University of Reading
- Steeped and Stirred, 2016: on the Politics of Tea Drinking and access for caste, class and gender minorities in India (Documentary, 52 mins). Director, Editor, Cameraperson. Produced by Public Service Broadcasting Trust, New Delhi (PSBT-DD Fellowship). Commissioned for telecast on Doordarshan (DD), India 3.
- Chatkorichya Athvani (A Slice of Memory), 2015: on Regional Identity, Culinary Culture, Memory and the idea of home (Documentary, 45 mins). Director, Editor. Produced by School of Media and Cultural Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai (Funded via the SMCS Early Career Film Fellowship supported via Jamsetji Tata Trust)
- Accsex, 2013: on the intersections of Disability, Gender & Sexual Expression (Documentary, 53 mins). Director, Editor. Produced by Public Service Broadcasting Trust, New Delhi (PSBT-DD Fellowship). Commissioned for telecast on Doordarshan (DD), India 61st Indian National Awards presented by the President of India (2014) Special Mention – “For vigorously taking up the challenge of exploring sexuality in women perceived to be differently abled.”
- Breakin’ Mumbai, 2012: on the hip-hop dance form ‘breaking’ and access to spaces for leisure in Mumbai (33 mins). Co-Director and co-editor (MA Final Media project). Produced by School of Media and Cultural Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
My films have been screened at various film festivals and public screenings in India, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Bosnia, Morocco and the UK, and won several awards.
View a full list of awards, festival screenings and film synopses
View a list of film reviews and press coverage