Areas of interest
- Low-intensity cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Teaching and learning in higher education
- Undergraduate psychological wellbeing practitioner (PWP) training
- Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT).
Training (teaching and assessing) undergraduate trainee Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (PWPs) in line with the national PWP curriculum.
Maintaining high quality teaching and learning through continual review of the evidence-base for Low-Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Teaching and Learning in Higher Education.PY3EAA1, PY3TRT1, PY3VEC1, PY30PL
Research centres and groups
- Qualified PWP and Supervisor PWP
- Teaching Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (now Advance HE)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice.
Clinical Practice Resources
Wiehe, T., & Hart, L. (2019). Insight into an IAPT Service-Higher Education Institute Partnership. CBT Today, 47(4), 10-11.
Published T&L Case Studies
- Wiehe, T. (2019). Embedding employment in the curriculum: the MSci graduate showcase! Teaching and Learning Exchange, CQSD: University of Reading. https://sites.reading.ac.uk/t-and-l-exchange/2019/05/16/embedding-employment-in-the-curriculum-the-msci-graduate-showcase/
- Wiehe, T., & Hart, L. (2019). Engaging Diverse Learning Communities in Partnership: A Case Study Involving Professional Practice Students in Re-designing an Assessment. Teaching and Learning Exchange, CQSD: University of Reading. https://sites.reading.ac.uk/t-and-l-exchange/2019/09/24/engaging-diverse-learning-communities-in-partnership-a-case-study-involving-professional-practice-students-in-re-designing-an-assessment/
- Wiehe, T., Allard, C., & Scott, H. (2019). Electronic Management of Assessment: Creation of an e-Portfolio for PWP training programmes. Teaching and Learning Exchange, CQSD: University of Reading. https://sites.reading.ac.uk/t-and-l-exchange/2019/12/12/electronic-management-of-assessment-creation-of-an-e-portfolio-for-pwp-training-programmes/