Dr Rachel Pye
Areas of interest
I'm interested in the relationship between orthography (the way a word looks) and phonology (the way a word sounds), specifically in dyslexia and in skilled reading in different languages.
- PY2RM Research Methods and Data Analysis
- PY2TA Typical and Atypical Development
- PY3TAR Typical and Atypical Reading.
Research centres and groups
Language, Development and Ageing
- BSc Psychology, University of Birmingham
- MSc Research Methods in Psychology, University of Reading
- PhD in Psychology, University of Reading.