Areas of interest
- Determinants of children’s food preferences and food fussiness (e.g. maternal psychopathology; child temperament; genetic taste sensitivity);
- the role of parents’ feeding practices and feeding goals (including the impact of food poverty/insecurity);
- the influence of the eating environment (e.g. family mealtimes);
- interventions aimed at changing children’s food preferences.
- Undergraduate: Health Psychology, Qualitative Methods
- Postgraduate: Qualitative Methods.
Research centres and groups
- Nutrition and Health
- Psychopathology and Affective Neuroscience.
- BA, Reading
- PhD, London.