- Part 2 Tutor
- Module Convenor, PY1IP1 (Introduction to Psychology); PY1SID (Social Psychology & Individual Differences); PY2SD (Social & Differential Psychology), PY3TSP (Topics in Social Psychology)
- Undergraduate and master's dissertation project supervisor
- PhD monitor
- Week 6 coordinator.
Areas of interest
My areas of interest fall broadly within the field of social psychology, with a specific focus on intergroup relations and prejudice. I am particularly interested in the use of imagery as a method for prejudice reduction, and my current research involves techniques such as imagined contact and the manipulation of temporal perspective within imagery.
I am also interested in the role that the media plays in shaping perceptions of our social worlds, specifically in the context of intergroup relations.
- PY1IP1 (Introduction to Psychology)
- PY1SID (Social Psychology & Individual Differences)
- PY2SD/ PYMCSD (Social & Differential Psychology at Undergraduate & Masters level)
- PY2RM (Research Methods)
- PY3TSP (Topics in Social Psychology).
- PhD (Psychology), University of Reading
- MSc Research Methods in Psychology, University of Reading
- BSc Psychology, University of Reading
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA).