- Module convenor: PY2SID and PYMCSID (Social Psychology & Individual Differences at Undergraduate & Masters level); PY3TSP (Topics in Social Psychology)
- Undergraduate dissertation project supervisor
- Psychology with Foundation programme lead and admissions tutor
Areas of interest
My areas of interest fall broadly within the field of social psychology, with a specific focus on intergroup relations and prejudice. I am particularly interested in the use of imagery as a method for prejudice reduction, and my current research involves techniques such as imagined contact and the manipulation of temporal perspective within imagery.
I am also interested in the role that the media plays in shaping perceptions of our social worlds, specifically in the context of intergroup relations.
- PY2SID/ PYMCSID (Social Psychology & Individual Differences at Undergraduate & Masters level)
- PY3TSP (Topics in Social Psychology)
- PhD (Psychology), University of Reading
- MSc Research Methods in Psychology, University of Reading
- BSc Psychology, University of Reading
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA).